The Maria Loreto Chapel is located right beside the entrance to the Capuchin church. This chapel owes its existence to Father Gaulrapp, who was curate of Ried around 1654. This priest had an image of the miracle of Mary erected and venerated here. So many people came from near and far that it became necessary to build another chapel. This was consecrated after completion in 1666. The shrine is still visited by many today, searching for consolation and aid with personal difficulties.